Microsoft Windows 11 Pro is the PC operating system
Released in 2021 for those who want to get the most out of their work and life. An intuitive interface, new functions, and an extensive security system are just the beginning. Discover creative possibilities guaranteed by the full range of features of the new OS from Microsoft.
Thanks to Fluent Design graphics, working with Windows 11 Professional is a true delight. The Pro version puts comfort first, adapting the computer operation to casual and business users. Located in the center, the Start button gives you instant access to all the most essential tools, functions, and applications – and you can arrange them however you like.
With moving Widgets and the ability to save desktop arrangements, you are the creator of your most convenient workplace. Design the layout of your tools the way you like it, with quick access to the improved Microsoft Store, Microsoft Edge browser, and Teams messenger.
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro features:
- Most popular operational system in the world with hundreds of millions of satisfied customers.
- The newest version of Windows professional for the most ambitious and demanding users.
- A safe and modern system that offers multiple features and options
- BitLocker device encryption – If your device is lost or stolen, BitLocker puts everything on lockdown, so no one else can access your systems or data.
- Device encryption – If you turn on-device encryption, only authorized individuals will be able to access your device and data.
- Find my device – Keep track of your devices – even your digital pen!
- Firewall and network protection – Your Windows device comes with built-in security features to help safeguard against viruses, malware, and ransomware.
- Internet protection – App & Browser control in Windows Security helps protect your device from potentially dangerous apps, files, websites, and downloads.
- Parental controls and protection – Manage screen time, limit access to mature content, and control online purchases when you connect your family’s Microsoft accounts.
- Secure boot – Helps prevent malicious software applications and unauthorized operating systems from loading during the system start-up process.
- Windows Information Protection (WIP) – Helps protect enterprise apps and data against accidental data leaks on enterprise-owned devices and personal devices that employees bring to work.
- Windows Hello – Uses facial recognition, fingerprint, or PIN, for a fast, secure, and password-free way to unlock your compatible Windows devices.
- Windows Security – View and manage the security and health of your device.